Sunday, March 25, 2012

25 Weeks!?

Holy moly, I can't believe I'm 25 weeks already! Where is the time going? I plan to be pregnant for another 13-15 weeks, but it's hard to believe that in just 12 short weeks (that's 3 months, people!), I will be full term. AND, we've passed V-day (24 weeks). Although, I want to keep this little guy cooking for much longer, it's still a pretty cool milestone to reach:)

How far along are you? 25 weeks

Total weight gain: I was up 5 lbs at my appointment this week, for a total of, uh, 17?

How big is baby?: According to babycenter, about 13 inches and a pound and a half! The size of a rutabaga...lol!

Maternity clothes: Mostly everything.

Stretch marks?: Still none, yay!

Sleep?: Sleep is starting to get more difficult. I think I wake up about every half hour to switch positions because everything on my body hurts. Plus I pee 3-4 times a night.

Best moment this week?: Getting the nursery furniture put together and hearing his beautiful heartbeat:)

Movement?: Oh yeah. He's pretty mellow most of the morning/day and then his movement really picks up in the early evening. He's been bouncing off the walls in there!

Food cravings?: I've been craving belgian waffles for the past few days...

Food aversions?: Bell peppers. That's about it!

Labor signs?: Nope.

Belly button in or out?: Still innie. Maybe it'll stay that way?

What I miss: Breaking a good sweat!

What I'm looking forward to: Nothing right now, really. Just getting stuff ready for the baby!

I still need to take a 25 week picture, but here's 24 weeks:
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! It's hard for me to believe you are already at 25 weeks, too!!

    ReplyDelete