Saturday, March 10, 2012

23 Weeks

Oops, it's been awhile! I guess I haven't had anything too exciting to update. Actually, I take that back. Since I last posted we had the anatomy scan (everything looked great and it's definitely still a boy!), we registered, and we got our nursery furniture. Not even close to having the nursery ready, but that's ok. We still have plenty of time.

How far along are you? 23 weeks

Total weight gain: Haven't weighed myself since last appointment when I was up 12 lbs total. But that was two and a half weeks ago so, yeah...

How big is baby?: He should be about a foot long and over a pound by now!

Maternity clothes: Most definitely. Getting sick of wearing the same 3 pairs of jeans, though...

Stretch marks?: Nope. I read that if you don't have any by 24 or 25 weeks, you most likely won't get any? Is this true??

Sleep?: Sleep has been ok...when my husband isn't snoring! Grrrr.

Best moment this week?: Feeling his movement really pick up the past few days.

Movement?: See above:)

Food cravings?: Still Subway sandwiches and spicy foods. The past few days I've been on an orange kick again.

Food aversions?: Bell peppers. That's about it!

Labor signs?: Nope.

Belly button in or out?: Still innie, but pretty flat.

What I miss: My back not hurting.

What I'm looking forward to: My appointment in a week and a half.

Since I missed a few weeks, here's a couple pictures.

22 weeks:
Photobucket

23 weeks:
Photobucket

I think I look bigger at 22 weeks. I think it's time to retire the horizontal stripes. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment